The Scripps Ranch Women’s Club (SRWC) is a local women’s non-profit, 501(c) 3 charitable organization with a slogan “Women United in Community Spirit”. The Purpose of the SRWC is to encourage community involvement in charitable, civic, cultural and social interests.
Below is a glimpse of whom we have supported in the past.
Should you be interested in receiving funds from the SRWC, please click on the link below to access our Donation Application. Thank you.
Every year the SRWC is proud to award a scholarship to a female student from the graduating class at Scripps Ranch High School. The award will be presented to a female student who has demonstrated strong academics and an interest in community service.
1. Must be a United States citizen and a resident of Scripps Ranch (home zip code
2. Female Senior at Scripps Ranch High School.
3. Cumulative four year GPA of 3.5 on a scale of 4.0.
4. Has applied and expects to be accepted for enrollment in an
accredited community college or university.
5. Demonstrated worthwhile personal contributions to the community.
6. Membership in school organizations and/or community services.
1. Completed SRWC Scholarship Application.
2. High School Student Transcript to include Grade 12, Semester 1.
3. Two letters of recommendation: one personal and one academic.
4. Personal essay (two typed pages maximum length) addressing applicant’s special
attributes, achievements, goals and future career objectives.
1. Completed application package must be received by March 30, 2020.
2. Finalists will be interviewed by a selection panel at SRHS through the Counseling
3. The winner(s) will be announced at the annual SRHS Scholarship Awards
4. The student is responsible for the timely submission of all documentation.
5. Late applications may not be considered.
6. The decision made by the SRWC is final.
SRWC will send the scholarship check to the student’s college or university business office to directly offset the cost of tuition and book fees.
The scholarship will expire October 1, 2020. If the scholarship winner is not enrolled in a qualified educational institution by that date, the award will be forfeited.
Copyright © 2020 Scripps Ranch Women's Club - All Rights Reserved.