The Scripps Ranch Women’s Club (SRWC) is a local women’s non-profit, 501(c) 3 charitable organization with a slogan “Women United in Community Spirit”. The Purpose of the SRWC is to encourage community involvement in charitable, civic, cultural and social interests.
Below is a glimpse of whom we have supported in the past.
Should you be interested in receiving funds from the SRWC, please click on the link below to access our Donation Application. Thank you.
Every year the SRWC is proud to award a scholarship to a female student from the graduating class at Scripps Ranch High School. The award will be presented to a female student who has demonstrated strong academics and an interest in community service.
1. Must be a United States citizen and a resident of Scripps Ranch (home zip code
2. Female Senior at Scripps Ranch High School.
3. Cumulative four year GPA of 3.5 on a scale of 4.0.
4. Has applied and expects to be accepted for enrollment in an
accredited community college or university.
5. Demonstrated worthwhile personal contributions to the community.
6. Membership in school organizations and/or community services.
1. Completed SRWC Scholarship Application.
2. High School Student Transcript to include Grade 12, Semester 1.
3. Two letters of recommendation: one personal and one academic.
4. Personal essay (two typed pages maximum length) addressing applicant’s special
attributes, achievements, goals and future career objectives.
1. Completed application package must be received by March 30, 2021.
2. Finalists will be interviewed by a selection panel at SRHS through the Counseling
3. The winner(s) will be announced at the annual SRHS Scholarship Awards
4. The student is responsible for the timely submission of all documentation.
5. Late applications may not be considered.
6. The decision made by the SRWC is final.
SRWC will send the scholarship check to the student’s college or university business office to directly offset the cost of tuition and book fees.
The scholarship will expire October 1, 2021. If the scholarship winner is not enrolled in a qualified educational institution by that date, the award will be forfeited.
Congratulations to our 2020 Scholarship Winners:
For future business majors
In memory of the SRWC’s past president Kimbra Sellers, her husband established a $1000 scholarship for a senior female student who is planning to pursue a career in business. The scholarship is open to graduating students who are Scripps Ranch residents or attend SRHS. The award will be presented to the student who can best articulate how any part time work, school or volunteer experience helped her to develop applicable skills and knowledge, and allowed her to show personal initiative and drive.
1. Be a female graduating senior, either attending Scripps Ranch High School or
living in Scripps Ranch (zip code 92131).
2. Plan to pursue a career in business. Future majors may include, but are not
limited to: accounting, finance, entrepreneurship, business administration
and management, marketing, international business, business
communications, real estate and human resources management.
3. Plan to attend either a 2 or 4 year college.
4. Have part time work or volunteer experience providing practical experience
and demonstrating personal initiative.
5. Provide a brief essay on why applicant is interested in business and their
attributes that will be beneficial in this pursuit.
6. Cumulative four year GPA of 3.0+ on a scale of 4.0.
1. Completed SRWC Kimbra Sellers Scholarship Application.
2. High School Student Transcript, to include Grade 12, Semester 1.
3. Personal essay (400 word maximum length) addressing why applicant is
interested in business and any special skills that are naturally a strength for
applicant, or that applicant gained through previous educational, volunteer
and work experience that she can apply to her major and career.
1. Complete application package and submit so it is received by April 15, 2021.
The student is responsible for timely submission of all documentation. No
late applications will be considered.
2. Finalists will be interviewed by an SRWC selection panel within a week
following that date.
3. The winner will be announced at the annual SRHS Scholarship Awards
assembly, or other appropriate venue if not an SRHS student.
SRWC will send the $1,000 scholarship check to the student’s college or university business office to directly offset the cost of tuition and book fees. The scholarship will expire October 1, 2021. If the scholarship winner is not enrolled in a qualified educational institution by that date, the award will be forfeited.
Copyright © 2021 Scripps Ranch Women's Club - All Rights Reserved.